Dr. Jeremy Jewell, DMD
Dr. Jeremy Jewell is small-town born and raised. He grew up near Warren, PA, and now resides in Clarion County with his wife and two children.
Dr. Jewell is a general dentist specializing in cosmetic and family dentistry. He believes strongly in the use of technology to make going to the dentist easier for his patients.
In 2019, Dr. Jewell launched his own brand of clear braces called C3 Clear Aligners, completely made in Clarion.
Since completing extensive hours of advanced specialized training in dental implants, Dr. Jewell will be inducted as a Fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantolgists in 2020.
In his free time, Dr. Jewell is a car & truck enthusiast, enjoys the outdoors, riding ATV’s, cutting firewood, and spending time with family.
Wife: Crystal Jewell
Children: Amelia Jewell & Brady Jewell
- Messiah College 1999
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine Hygiene 2004
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine Dental 2008
Civic Activities & Organizations:
- Clarion Chamber of Commerce
- First United Methodist Church
- Elk Township Historical Society
- Clarion County Historical Society
- Friends of the Clarion Free Library
- Clarion-Limestone Career Advisory Council
- Supporter of numerous other Clarion community & school organizations
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Dental Society of Western Pennsylvania
- Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity
- Clarion Jefferson Dental Society
- Zimmer Institute Restorative Training participant
- Implant Direct Educational Facility participant
- International Congress of Oral Implantolgists
- 2020 Fellowship Candidate
- Venango Dental Society study club
Want to learn more about Dr. Jeremy Jewell or Clarion Dental Care? We’re happy to speak to you before you make an appointment. Contact us with questions!