Family Dentist Serving Western PA
Family Dentistry in Clarion
Dr. Jeremy Jewell and the team at Clarion Dental Care offer a range of dental services including fillings, bleaching, crowns and bridges, root canals, implants, full and partial dentures, Invisalign® and periodontics.
Clarion Dental Care provides the latest in dental technology and treatment options for Clarion, PA and surrounding areas including Brookville, Marienville, New Bethlehem, DuBois, Rimersburg, Tionesta & Punxsutawney.
Clarion Dental Care is located in Clarion, PA across from Aldi. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Jewell, call 814-223-9968.
Welcome to Our Family Dentistry Practice!
Located just off I-80 in Clarion, PA across from Aldi & convenient to Brookville, Marienville, New Bethlehem, DuBois, Rimersburg, Tionesta & Punxsutawney.
We offer a range of payment options, including financing. We will gladly file your insurance claim to help you maximize your benefits.
DR. JEWELL – Currently Accepting New Patients
We are accepting new patients! To make your first appointment, please contact us!
- Why You REALLY Need Regular Dental Visits Regular dental visits are critical to detect and prevent damage to your teeth. These visits are entirely worth your time – long-term poor dental health takes a toll on the mind and body. Not to mention the cost of surgery, implants, and other procedures. In the long run, ... Read more
- Periodontal maintenance is a deep cleaning procedure performed ONLY on patients with periodontitis (a serious gum infection). What’s periodontitis? Do I have it? Periodontitis is diagnosed by the appearance of periodontal pockets – areas where the gum has pulled away from the tooth due to bacterial infection. It causes redness, pain, and swelling in the ... Read more
- 1 in 4 adults lose ALL permanent teeth by age 74, according to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Tooth structure affects the jaw, joints, and mouth muscles. Missing teeth can majorly affect the surrounding teeth, bite alignment, and chewing. This can lead to poor nutrition and other health issues. There are multiple ... Read more
- I live, work, and my children attend school in beautiful, charming, historic Clarion PA. I am beyond proud to call Clarion my town, with its perfect combination of forests, rivers, and small town charm. Since buying an office here in 2010 and moving here permanently, we have met so many wonderful individuals from this close-knit
- In this day and age and with such busy lives, often our health is focused on reactive care rather than preventative care. We tend to take care of ourselves only when we are diagnosed with a problem or disease. We are wired to wait until there is a problem before we look for a solution. ... Read more
“Dr. Jewell has a lot of technology. He showed me pictures of my teeth on a computer screen beside the chair. I could actually see the cavity. I felt like he was honest and I felt no pressure.” – Ken F.
Clarion Dental Care
Clarion, PA 16214
Phone: (814) 223-9968
Monday 8am – 4pm
Tuesday 8am – 4pm
Wednesday 8am – 4pm
Thursday 8am – 4pm